Wednesday, September 26, 2012

miss lonely...

soo my babe started his new job in lewiston. it's a really great thing, he is so excited to be back there...but the bummer of it all is that i am still here. in cowtown usa. i love the time i have with my parents and just kind of relaxing...but let me tell you...i miss him so damn much. it's only going to be night number 2, but i just have that empty void that isn't filled. no matter how many oreos i dunk or episodes of degrassi i watch :(

eventually i'll be going over there...but mama needs a house for her and baby and parkers. it's the waiting process that kills. i love coming home to his smile and hearing his voice say HEY BABE! when i walk in the door. i don't have a reason to rush home from work now, or just a severe motivation to go to our apartment. i don't want to sleep alone. thank goodness for parker. he's such a good cuddle bug.

what's funny is that before i met andrew, i had terrible terrible nightmares for what was an on-going month and a half. whenever i fall asleep next to him though, i don't dream. i rarely will have a dream, but it's never a bad one. the first night i spent away from him...nightmare.

i just remember how andrew was like my saving grace. he showed me a happiness within myself that i knew deep down existed...but i could never bring out. it was like the real me, and this sweet boy made me see it. do you know how great it feels to be able to say wow. this entire month i haven't stopped smiling. it feels pretty great. drew gave me that feeling. he still gives me that feeling. there's something about him that is so different than anything i've known before...he's just so perfect for me.

anyways. i miss him like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment