Wednesday, January 9, 2013

resolutions, revolutions.

Last year I made a resolution to practice being more honest. Being more honest about my feelings, voicing what I think, not letting people walk all over me. Basically just standing up for myself, and a little less of taking crap from people.

I have to say, I think I did a pretty great job at maintaining my resolution. I quit a job to chase a dream, deleted people off Facebook who made me feel inferior on a daily basis. Choosing to fall for someone who loves me in a way that I deserve, and deserves the same love and respect back.

This year I think that I am going to try for three resolutions, as well as sticking to last years as well.
-Be a good mom.
-Focus on the positive.
-Be the passenger.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment